AUSTIN, TX PEST CONTROL
Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 363 reviews. 4.8
Quality Pest Control Services For Austin, TX
Residential Pest Control In Austin, TX
Guide To Avoiding Carpenter Ant Damage In Austin, TX
- Remove old or decaying wooden materials from your property. This could include stumps, logs, rotted trees, fences, and sheds.
- Clean your floors and counters regularly to pick up crumbs and sticky stains. Unlike termites, carpenter ants don’t eat wood and must find food sources elsewhere.
- Seal cracks and gaps around your foundation.
- Keep your garbage cans sealed and stored away from your exterior walls.
- Remove thick foliage from your property.
- Reduce moisture wherever possible.
Carpenter ants are known for creating massive networks of tunnels and nesting galleries throughout the structure of your home or business building, which can weaken it as time goes on. If carpenter ants invade your Austin property, it’s always best to contact the professionals here at Romney Pest Control. All of our commercial and residential programs are affordable, effective, and trustworthy. Give us a call today to learn which of our pest control plans are right for you.
How To Minimize Mosquito Exposure In Austin, TX
However, even though preventing mosquitoes is nearly impossible without professional help, you can still implement a few prevention methods to make your property less attractive to these annoying insect pests.
- Dump out flower pots, buckets, cans, bowls, toys, and any other items that may collect rainwater
- Clear debris from your gutters to ensure they are draining correctly
- Remove weeds, tall grass, shrubs, overhanging tree branches and other vegetation from around your foundation and exterior walls
- Fill in the low lying areas of your lawn
- Drain areas of still or standing water
No matter how many prevention tips you follow, mosquitoes are still a major problem. Not only do these pests disturb outdoor events, but they also carry many harmful diseases. Romney Pest Control offers effective mosquito control services for Austin homes and businesses. To find the right solution to your pest problems, contact Romney Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Austin, TX
Romney Pest Control received an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 589 reviews.
Spiders are a nuisance and very scary for some people. Some urban myths have even suggested that people swallow eight spiders annually while sleeping. Ignore these urban legends, and instead focus on how to repel spiders from your bed at night. You’ll sleep...
Arachnophobia, or fear of spiders, is one of the most common fears. Unfortunately, the vast majority of us will still have to encounter spiders at one point or another. There are some steps you can take to keep spiders away, though. For example, what color do...
No one wants cockroaches in their homes, but the pesky bugs have a purpose in nature. Cockroaches eat decomposing organic trash. Unfortunately, they wander into homes and do the same thing. In San Antonio, one cockroach outnumbers the rest: the German cockroach....