AUSTIN, TX PEST CONTROL
Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 363 reviews. 4.8
Quality Pest Control Services For Austin, TX
Residential Pest Control In Austin, TX
Guide To Avoiding Carpenter Ant Damage In Austin, TX
- Remove old or decaying wooden materials from your property. This could include stumps, logs, rotted trees, fences, and sheds.
- Clean your floors and counters regularly to pick up crumbs and sticky stains. Unlike termites, carpenter ants don’t eat wood and must find food sources elsewhere.
- Seal cracks and gaps around your foundation.
- Keep your garbage cans sealed and stored away from your exterior walls.
- Remove thick foliage from your property.
- Reduce moisture wherever possible.
Carpenter ants are known for creating massive networks of tunnels and nesting galleries throughout the structure of your home or business building, which can weaken it as time goes on. If carpenter ants invade your Austin property, it’s always best to contact the professionals here at Romney Pest Control. All of our commercial and residential programs are affordable, effective, and trustworthy. Give us a call today to learn which of our pest control plans are right for you.
How To Minimize Mosquito Exposure In Austin, TX
However, even though preventing mosquitoes is nearly impossible without professional help, you can still implement a few prevention methods to make your property less attractive to these annoying insect pests.
- Dump out flower pots, buckets, cans, bowls, toys, and any other items that may collect rainwater
- Clear debris from your gutters to ensure they are draining correctly
- Remove weeds, tall grass, shrubs, overhanging tree branches and other vegetation from around your foundation and exterior walls
- Fill in the low lying areas of your lawn
- Drain areas of still or standing water
No matter how many prevention tips you follow, mosquitoes are still a major problem. Not only do these pests disturb outdoor events, but they also carry many harmful diseases. Romney Pest Control offers effective mosquito control services for Austin homes and businesses. To find the right solution to your pest problems, contact Romney Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Austin, TX
Romney Pest Control received an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 589 reviews.
Wood damage in your home usually indicates damage from pests. However, it’s not always easy to determine whether the wood damage comes from carpenter ants or termites. Learning the signs and symptoms of carpenter ants vs. termites in San Antonio can help you decide...
Anyone who has come across a fly knows that they’re a nuisance. Their buzz sets one's nerves on edge, they’re unsightly, and they’re a health hazard: flies lay eggs in your food, making it unsafe for consumption, and their feeding process involves regurgitating onto...
All ants are a pain, but fire ants inflict biting stings that make them a more severe problem. Unfortunately, it's something Dallas residents are all too aware of. If you have a fire ant issue, you likely found out from experiencing their painful bites and want to get...