Average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 363 reviews. 4.8
Are centipedes dangerous?
Why do I have a centipede problem?
Where will I find centipedes?
How do I get rid of centipedes?
To get rid of centipedes from your property or structure, partner with the Texas pest control experts at Romney Pest Control. Our experienced professionals provide reliable and comprehensive pest control services that eliminate centipedes as well as the routine services needed to prevent their return. If you are looking for high-quality pest control services in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or elsewhere in our Romney’s service area, please reach out today!
How can I prevent centipedes in the future?
Keep centipedes out of your home with the help of the following centipede prevention tips:
- Repair cracks, crevices, and gaps found in the foundation of your home
- Create a barrier between your home and any mulch, soil or grass
- Place door sweeps on exterior doors, especially walk-out basement doors
- Remove piles of leaves, grass, sticks, fallen trees or tree limbs, and other organic debris from your property that they can hide in
- Keep garbage cans, compost bins, and woodpiles up off of the ground
- Place dehumidifiers in basements areas
- Make sure that crawl spaces are properly ventilated
- Fix leaky pipes and fixtures
Romney Pest Control received an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from 589 reviews.
Even the cleanest of houses can become a target for cockroaches in the summer months. Besides the feelings of shock and disgust they cause, cockroaches are also sneaky, fast, and dangerous. Cockroaches spread many different pathogens, including E. coli, staphylococcus...
From brown recluse spiders to black widows, several dangerous spiders live in Texas. Brown recluse spiders are some of the most infamous spiders in San Antonio. It's good to have some background knowledge on the brown recluse, from what they look like to where they...
Have you noticed a foul odor in your home? Or maybe weird grease markings or droppings around your kitchen cupboards? It could be that you have a rodent infestation, even if you haven’t seen any running around. These problems get more serious the longer they go...